YESTERDAY AND TODAY
Founded in 1973 by three friends, including Giuseppe Toppan who was the President, today Eurocartex property is headed by Toppan family.
Currently Eurocartex is directed and managed by Flavio Toppan.
The headquarters is located in Cinto Caomaggiore, strategically between Venice and Trieste. The company has a production area of over 16.000 sq.m.
During the first ten years of activity, Eurocartex takes over the role of primary interlocutor in Europe in the production of protective and decorative cushion pads for chocolates boxes.
In the following years the range of products is expanded: cushion pads and interlayers for fruits and vegetables, absorbent cushion pads, cushion pads for bakery products, papers for wrapping wet and fatty foods, multilayered protective packaging, covers and sheaths, antislip and embossed papers.
Since 1998 is a European leader in the production of soft and flexible paper packaging for the food and automotive industry.
In the last ten years Eurocartex conquered new markets (Russia, Kazakhstan, Korea, India, Australia, Colombia, Argentina, South Africa, USA, ..) with a clear goal pursued with tenacity, passion and perseverance: be recognized worldwide as a leading manufacturer of paper cushion pads and as an excellent producer of coated paper.
Eurocartex: production of soft packaging paper, protective and decorative cushion pads and coated paper, used for foodstuff and industrial aims.
In this section you may download the official business presentations, with key information on activities, organization, services and products.FOODSTUFF INDUSTRY
Why choose Eurocartex as a partner in providing paper packaging:
- cushion pads for chocolates, cookies and biscuits, standard shapes or designed to fit products of chocolate industry, customizable printings: protection and decorative effect are guaranteed.
- wide range of cheese packaging, mono or laminates, specifically designed for hard cheeses, soft cheeses, mozzarella, butter and dairy products: taste and freshness are preserved.
- coated papers for single-dose packaging for sugar, salt, honey, oil, sauces, spices and flavouring powders, flexible packaging neutral or printed for sugar factories and food companies: aromas and flavours are preserved.
- paper packaging for food industry: pads for meats and fresh products, absorbent pads for fish, molluscs and crustaceans, separators for fruits and vegetables, coated and laminated papers for fresh food wrapping and cooked food packaging, custom prints.
- paper packaging for industrial products: protective cushion pads and soft wrapping papers, greaseproof and water repellent coated paper and laminated paper, robust natural packaging and ecological paper solutions.
Our commitment to sustainability and responsibility is constant: we are at the service of Mankind creating value through products innovation and maintaining the integrity of Earth System, we are manufacturers of sustainable packaging as environmentally.
We want to give a new meaning to "value creation": we are convinced that economic, environmental and social issues are interdependent and using this understanding for business strategy brings enormous benefits.