WHITE WET-STRENGTH PAPER
Supply of vegetable papers made of cellulose fibers, without optical whitening (free of OBA, Optical Bleaching Agents). Natural and completely recyclable, vegetable paper is suitable for direct contact with food and is treated to be moisture resistant. For this resistance feature, our vegetable papers are suitable for all types of work involving the packaging of very moist foods such as dairy products, fish and meat.
Excellent for printing purposes, our vegetable paper is printable with food inks, available in various sizes and different weights. We also provide vegetable paper coupled with polythene.
Why choose Eurocartex as a partner in providing paper packaging:
- cushion pads for chocolates, cookies and biscuits, standard shapes or designed to fit products of chocolate industry, customizable printings: protection and decorative effect are guaranteed.
- wide range of cheese packaging, mono or laminates, specifically designed for hard cheeses, soft cheeses, mozzarella, butter and dairy products: taste and freshness are preserved.
- coated papers for single-dose packaging for sugar, salt, honey, oil, sauces, spices and flavouring powders, flexible packaging neutral or printed for sugar factories and food companies: aromas and flavours are preserved.
- paper packaging for food industry: pads for meats and fresh products, absorbent pads for fish, molluscs and crustaceans, separators for fruits and vegetables, coated and laminated papers for fresh food wrapping and cooked food packaging, custom prints.
- paper packaging for industrial products: protective cushion pads and soft wrapping papers, greaseproof and water repellent coated paper and laminated paper, robust natural packaging and ecological paper solutions.
Our commitment to sustainability and responsibility is constant: we are at the service of Mankind creating value through products innovation and maintaining the integrity of Earth System, we are manufacturers of sustainable packaging as environmentally.
We want to give a new meaning to "value creation": we are convinced that economic, environmental and social issues are interdependent and using this understanding for business strategy brings enormous benefits.